The Bite of Oregon
Downtown Portland Hotels
Go ahead. Take a bite out of Oregon. We dare you. Well not actually ‘dare’ you exactly. Encourage you is more like it!
It’s delicious, BTW. And the 2013 Bite of Oregon will be held August 9 – 11. Where? Tom McCall Waterfront Park, of course… directly across from Hotel Fifty! It’s a stunning celebration of Oregon, its food, its people and its extraordinary quality of life. Come join the fun at the best summer party in Portland.
All this goes on through the weekend:
- Dozens of Outstanding Restaurants
- The Oregon Craft Beer Garden featuring Oregon Craft Beers
- Oregon’s Top Chefs demonstrating outstanding cuisines
- The Iron Chef Oregon Competitions
- An entire Pavilion of superb Oregon Wines to taste – our largest selection ever! Two music stages featuring Oregon’s best entertainment!
Hey, Hotel Fifty is the number one recommended accommodation by Bite of Oregon! After all, how convenient is it to partake daily of all the culinary goodies, entertainment, beers, wines and competitions… then simply cross the street each night for an amazingly peaceful night’s sleep in Hotel Fifty’s Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Beverly Hills™ Plush memory foam bed wrapped in luxury linens. Oooh. Aaah. For sure.
So c’mon. Make a weekend (or whatever) of it… with an overnight (or two) stay at Hotel Fifty, right across the street from the event (did we mention that!?) So convenient. So cool. To make your guestroom reservations, click here.